Speaker: Daniel Deininger
Date: August 2, 2023
- Obeying the truth purifies your soul.
- The spirit is required to have unfeigned (without hypocrisy) brotherly love.
- We also need to have fervent agape love for the brethren
- Do we value the truth and want to live by it? The world doesn’t want to hear the truth. Do we LOVE the truth?
2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV – And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2 Thessalonians 2:9 KJV – [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV – And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 KJV – And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2 Thessalonians 2:12 KJV – That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- How are the two loves different?
- How is it possible to have both?
- How do we take accountability of our fervency in love?